OceansWatch is an all volunteer and donor funded organization.
We will be successful only with your involvement and your help.
Our mission is helping to preserve the ocean environments, reef systems, villages, schools and people living in maritime communities on islands and in coastal villages in developing countries, where the need for environmental sustainability and humanitarian aid is great, where there is little or no infrastructure and support services are lacking, where delivery by sailboat is the most efficient way to reach areas in need. Please join us below or DONATE and VOLUNTEER to help in any amount or way you can.
OceansWatch North America, Inc. is a 501c3 tax exempt charitable corporation so membership dues, donations and gifts are US tax deductible as allowed by IRS tax regulations.
Join OceansWatch North America
Join a global network of sailors, divers, environmentalists, students, academics, scientists, engineers, concerned citizens, aid workers, volunteers and people like you who want to help save the oceans and people who need it most. Your membership will help to provide supplies, materials, logistics and support for our projects in developing countries.
When you join OceansWatch you will:
- Join a community of like-minded caring people.
- Receive an OceansWatch sticker for your boat or vehicle.
- Have access to our member's Forums where you can meet other members and learn all about opportunities to join our projects or initiate your own.
- Receive guidance from us on being an environmentally friendly sailor.
- Have opportunities to attend workshops to up-skill your self so that you can more effectively assist in marine conservation and humanitarian projects.
You will also have access to our MEMBERS ONLY area which includes:
- Full details on the services we offer with training materials
- Learning resources about Climate change, reef ecology etc.
- A range of resources to help you teach your kids including lots of great links, songs etc.
- Guidelines for observing and reporting on marine conservation, humanitarian issues and marine mammal sightings.
In order to become a member of OceansWatch a small MEMBERSHIP FEE is required. Our fee covers duel membership, OceansWatch North America and OceansWatch International. The fees are as follows:
Join OWNA as an individual $25/year - Newsletter, membership benefits, sticker etc.
Join OWNA as a couple $35/year - Newsletter, membership benefits, sticker etc.
Join OWNA as a family or boat $50/year - 2 adults + 3 kids; or Captain, Mate & 3 crew
Join OWNA as a small business $100/year - up to 10 employees
Join OWNA as a school class $200/year - up to 25 students/faculty
Join OWNA as a medium size company $500/year - up to 50 employees
Join OWNA as a corporate sponsor $1000+/year - 100 or more employees
Yes, I'd like to join OceansWatch to help save the oceans and the people who depend on them!